Sr. Economics Analyst
SR Economics Analyst
ProHealth Staffing- Seattle, WA
Let's Do Great. Together.
ProHealth Staffing is looking for a dedicated and exceptional SR Economics Analyst to start immediately!
This positions responsibilities will consist of overseeing and analyzing cost saving and value proposition models for a distinguished Healthcare company in the Northwest.
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities in analyses including ROI and cost/benefit
• Strong technical capacity with experience in , SAS, access and Business Object.
• 8+ years' experience in healthcare information intelligence, information management, or cost management for an integrated health care delivery system and/or with a health plan/ health insurer
• Experience working with and communicating with Senior Leadership, Clinicians, and technical teams
• Project Management experience in resource allocation, life cycle planning, cost tracking, monitoring project scope and project risk management
• Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Health Administration or another technical related field or Bachelor's degree plus equivalent years of experience.
Actuarial certification is preferred.
We are a full service health staffing agency offering a variety of positions on a temporary to direct hire basis with well-known and renowned local clients.
To view Clinical , Allied, Marketing and IT Healthcare profiles please visit us at:
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:46:19 PDT