Magento, Wordpress & PHP Developer
Magento, Wordpress & PHP Developer wanted!
BeardedEagle is looking for a Web & Extension Developer with at least 3+ years of PHP, Wordpress and Magento experience for a full-time position at our Grand Prairie, TX office.
The right candidate should be self-motivated and able to hit the ground running. You will design and build extensions that will allow us to use and provide to the community, but also help maintain our site through troubleshooting and regular site enhancements.
- Take projects from start to finish. This includes (but is not limited to) cutting images from PSD's to setting up hosting in an environment such as AWS.
- Set up your local development environment - be it using XAMPP/MAMP, a VM, Vagrant, etc.
- Work closely with the designers to bring their work to pixel perfect life.
- Install third party Magento/Wordpress extensions/plugins and identify possible conflicts with existing code.
- Create Magento extensions.
- Utilize Scrum and Kanban for projects
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility, which includes identifying and resolving bugs when required.
- Responsive site development (desktop, tablet and mobile)
- Required Skills/Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years professional experience
- LAMP Stack
- Responsive web development
- CSS/JS Animations
- Web hosting on Ubuntu/Apache2
Skills/Experience considered a plusBootstrap and Foundation
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
So, if you love coding awesome websites, have an appreciation for great design, and possess a keen multimedia awareness, this job is for you. Please respond with resume, work samples, and salary requirements.
Job Key Words
Magento, Wordpress, PHP, Developer, Engineer, Software, eCommerce
BeardedEagle is a management consultancy practice that partners with clients to design and drive strategies and solutions that make lasting and meaningful impact through practices and techniques like Scrum, Agile, Lean & Six Sigma.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:22:54 PDT