Senior Traffic/Transportation Engineers
Gedeon GRC Consulting is looking for Senior Traffic/Transportation Engineers to work on transportation infrastructure projects in NY & NJ. Responsibilities include managing traffic data collection/compilation program; performing traffic impact studies and simulation analysis, including capacity analysis, accident studies, signal warrant, roundabout study, and arterial/corridor analysis; preparing traffic, scoping and design reports; performing geometric design; developing plans for signage, pavement marking, traffic signals, and MOT/MPT; and preparing cost estimates.
- S. in Transportation Engineering
- NY and/or NJ Professional Engineering License
- 10 years of relevant technical experience
- Strong/hands-on experience in traffic engineering, project management and staff supervision
- Familiarity with MUTCD and AASHTO
- Proficiency in HCS, Synchro, VISSIM, GuidSign, MicroStation, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and computer skills are desirable
Gedeon GRC Consulting provides an excellent and competitive benefits package. For more information, check here. To apply, please send your resume to hr at gedeongrc.com
Gedeon GRC Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, religion, sex, color or any other legally protected characteristic.
For more information about Gedeon GRC Consulting , visit us at www.gedeongrc.com
Gedeon GRC Consulting, a fast growing engineering firm with offices in Syosset, NY, and Princeton, NJ, is a multidisciplinary firm providing planning, engineering and construction services. We have extensive experience in the execution of challenging projects in both the public and private sectors.
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 07:43:19 PDT