Data Operations Analyst
What We Need
The Data Science & Management team builds bridges with many different technologies between diverse data sources and our customers. Hence, we are looking for someone who is a creative problem solver, resourceful in getting things done, and productive working independently and collaboratively.
Specifically, the Data Operations Analyst:
- Reviews and/or defines specific data element business definition values in partnership with the business process owners, domain experts, and the data science team
- Reviews data dictionaries, as well as collects and analyzes information in preparation for the creation of technical specifications for new and existing data sources
- Analyzes complex transactional level or profile data to check for data gaps or issues; these could include, but are not limited to missing data, duplication data, incorrect or irrelevant data
- Helps to maintain data accuracy and timeliness through on-time delivery and product quality
- Works across teams to investigate data related issues, seeking to provide timely and productive solutions
- Gathers information requirements and works with the business to define standards and rules to ensure master data is compliant with defined information, policies and quality requirements
- Identifies and executes robust and continuous improvement opportunities within Innovu's data management processes
Who You Are
You are someone who loves turning data into information and has a passion for getting things done. And you want to work with other smart, like-minded people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following criteria:
- 1+ years of BI / data analyst experience
- Technical familiarity with databases and SQL
- Demonstrated ability to uncover, diagnose, and resolve data issues and anomalies
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Effective in communicating (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated to learn and innovative; adept at understanding, articulating, and incorporating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Familiar with development, in a Linux environment using Java, Python, PHP, Perl, or Bash Scripting
- Healthcare experience (Payer and Provider)
- Knowledge of data warehousing and database principles, processes, technologies and tools
If you're interested in learning more, please send us your resume. If you have a presence on the web that we can easily access (Twitter, Github, etc.), contribute to an open source project, write a blog, or practice another technical craft, we'd love to hear about it!
Innovu empowers employers and their benefit advisors to solve complex problems associated with optimizing the cost, quality, and efficacy of healthcare and benefits programs.
As a data management company, Innovu was founded on the belief that by bringing together vast silos of data, we can unlock powerful knowledge to solve complex challenges in new ways. We securely, accurately, and seamlessly integrate all forms of disparate data to create a consolidated "single-truth" of information. Our cloud-based solutions unlock powerful information contained in silos of benefits data, giving CEOs, CFOs, and the human resources team the scorecards and insights needed to make data-driven decisions.
Innovu's culture is that of an entrepreneurial company; fast-paced and team oriented. We believe in:
Relentless Focus - We are technologists, entrepreneurs, and healthcare and benefits industry experts who have come together with a relentless focus to empower data-driven organizations by unlocking the power of employee health and benefits information.
Agility & Leanness - Healthcare and employee benefits are going through profound changes that require our customers and our people to be able to quickly adapt. Technology is always in a state of change. Agility and lean thinking pervade our actions, our development processes, and our company.
Innovation - To empower and change an industry takes more than just cool technology. It takes unique and innovative approaches to solving previously unsolvable business problems. Innovu's people supply this innovation each day, in each process and function.
Teamwork & Communication - Our culture is based around radical candor, low ego personalities, and a straightforward and open communications style. We are committed to retaining this distinctive personality as our team grows.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:08:02 PDT