Help Desk Engineer - Level 1 - Amazing Opportunity
We are an exciting and growing IT Support Firm looking for a dynamic team player; an Engineer who enjoys working with a team of professionals, using the best technology available. Also, this position is client facing; you will be speaking to clients as well as working with our Engineering team. Work will be performed in our office, as well as onsite at the client location. This is a full time position.
The Level 1 Help Desk Engineer position is responsible for handling desktop level help desk issues for our clients. Ensuring client satisfaction and solving their issues in an efficient and pleasant manner are essential in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Level 1 Help Desk position is a key contributor in the success of managing our client's networks. This is achieved by quickly resolving incidents that our clients open tickets for and by constantly monitoring the alerts generated by our tools to resolve incidents before our clients are aware.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously.
- Excellent listening and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation on each job.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to effectively communicate and write clearly through e-mail.
- Must be comfortable and have excellent knowledge of Windows desktop systems (Mac also a plus).
- Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems and Applications including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the incident.
- Problem-solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative relationships.
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Ability to work with little supervision and manage a team.
- Reliable transportation as on-site work will be necessary in client-facing environments.
- Success in the Level 1 Help Desk Engineer position will be based on your ability to meet or exceed our client's expectations and by exceeding the SLA (Service Level Agreements) put in place for the various agreements.
- The team will be graded on the profitability of the client agreements and on the amount of incidents that are able to be resolved before affecting the clients.
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- A+ Certification is preferred.
- NET+ Certification is preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) is preferred.
- Office 365 Experience a plus.
- 2+ years' experience with desktop computer support.
- Normal professional, office environment.
Pay rate starts at $36,000.
Engineer bonus program available.
What you'll love about working at CSG:
Our company's success is driven by our Employees. You'll be working with an amazing Team, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
You'll have the opportunity to work in a positive environment, where the Team works TOGETHER, and where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and move the needle.
Our mission, as created by our team states "We provide the strategic technology backbone for thriving businesses" and our vision is "to be the nation's most people-focused technology company". We understand that people come first, not technology.
The dedication to excellence has paid off as we've been named an Inc.5000 Honoree two years in a row in 2015 & 2016 as well as been featured in the media- television, newspapers, etc.
Our team members use the latest technology to delivery our services. We have an excellent working environment that includes:
- Competitive group health care plan options with matching company incentives
- 401K with company match
- Bonus based on performance
- Delicious coffee, beer on tap
- Employee product discounts on computers and software, and many other items
- Employee training and certifications
- Company tools & gadgets
- Company Career Path and Individualized Strategic Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Employee monthly events
Los Angeles, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 15:05:42 PDT