PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTION
Under the general direction of the Senior Project Manager, the Account Manager is an integral part of overall project management in our company interfacing directly with clients through completion of projects.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Regular and predictable attendance required.
• This role has access to sensitive information security and is expected to adhere to all the policies in the ISO 27001 policy manual.
• Participate in case management for Group
• Provide overall support to Group to satisfy Group responsibilities
• Manage application process including following up with the programs to timely receive certificates (review process and follow up with programs on outstanding certificates)
• Manage multiple projects throughout the year, while paying strict attention to detail.
• Maintain all client demands by actively communicating with them, ensuring any questions and/or concerns are resolved in a timely manner.
• Build strong client relationships and also provide the highest level of customer service.
• Effectively plan and prioritize assigned projects to meet business objectives and timelines
• Direct activities of Technician Support personnel
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills.
• Competent in MS Office products, and efficient in Email and Internet applications.
• Demonstrated problem solving and people skills.
• High accuracy in work, attention to details.
• Must be highly organized and detail oriented
• Excels at operating in an fast paced environment
• Proven oral and written skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• College Degree and/or (3) years' experience in a similar job function
At CTI, we specialize in helping businesses take full advantage of the tax credits and incentives. CTI has generated hundreds of millions of dollars in savings for thousands of companies. We've earned a reputation as the top provider in maximizing corporate tax incentives and credits, as well as for providing unsurpassed customer service to our clients. CTI features a unique blend of expertise, technology, process and service. Our team showcases experienced tax professionals with backgrounds in Big 4 accounting firms, taxing agencies and government economic departments. Our proficiency for identifying profits is fortified with state-of-the-art tax software you will not find anywhere else.
CTI's combined services of tax expertise, technology, process and customer service support results in business-boosting benefits that include:
Reduced effective tax rate
Improved profitability through lower operational costs
Lowered estimated tax payments
Tax refunds of prior taxes with interest earned
Our roster of clients includes companies of all sizes and varying industries throughout the U.S. We also partner with CPA's, HR consultants, payroll companies and others to help their respective clients receive all the tax credits they deserve.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Sun, 9 Apr 2017 14:34:53 PDT