IT Helpdesk Support Specialist
Our IT Services include systems monitoring, preventative maintenance, help-desk and onsite support, as well as technology related project management services. We set up, maintain and manage networks for businesses with between 10 and 300 PCs, and with 1 to 20 servers in single and multi-site locations.
We just created a new Full-Time career position for the next member of our team. This job opportunity is due to the continued sustained growth of our company. The ideal candidate for this position has a passion for customer service and enjoys working closely with business professionals as an expert technical consultant. You have an unrelenting passion for excellence and improvement both personally and professionally. You enjoy working with people and have a friendly and engaging personality. You just also happen to be a highly skilled technologist. You always bring your A-game and have a low tolerance for slackers. When someone tells you that you can't do something, your goal is to find a way to make it happen. And despite this competitive nature, you are pleasant to work with and willing to help others succeed.
IT Helpdesk Support Specialist duties:
- Provide telephone/remote and on-site troubleshooting, training and tech support to end users
- Perform software installs and updates
- Maintain accurate client network documentation
- Set up and configure PCs, printers, peripherals and networking equipment
- Assist senior technicians with network deployment projects
- Minimum of two years of experience providing desktop technical support to end users in a business environment
- MCP or MCTS certification strongly favored
- Excellent PC and Windows troubleshooting skills
- Strong skills and understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Solid skills and understanding of other common business applications
- Strong understanding of network topology and of network configuration at the desktop level
- Solid PC hardware, software and Windows operating system knowledge
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Excellent web research skills
- Two professional references required
Hours: This is a full-time salaried position conducted primarily Mon-Fri 8 am to 5 pm. This means you work at least 40 hours a week and available for after-hours work, on-call rotations and occasional weekend projects.
Location: Our office in Olympia and at client locations throughout the South Puget Sound region.
Compensation: Commensurate with your relevant experience and demonstrated skills. We generously compensate your strong work ethic and your ability to provide consistently excellent results. Please include your compensation requirements.
- Generous Medical Insurance Plan
- Vision Plan
- Retirement fund contributions
- 3 weeks paid time off
HOW TO APPLY: YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Please reply to this post with your cover letter and current resume in Microsoft Word format.
- In your cover letter, please include when you are available to start, your salary requirements, and a brief response to the following two questions.
1. Briefly describe your career goals and how this job fits into them.
2. Briefly describe your troubleshooting procedure.
Only electronic submissions will be accepted. No phone calls, No visits please.
We are an established, financially strong, fast growing IT Services firm based in Olympia, WA, with clients throughout the greater Olympia and Tacoma area. We work with clients in healthcare, professional services, manufacturing and non-profit sectors. The BrightWire mission is to make businesses more productive with relevant technologies.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 21:33:46 PDT