Job Title: CNC Machinist/Programmer
Job Description: Medical device development team seeks experienced CNC Machinist / Programmer to support its mfg. of medical devices and automation projects.
- Exp. in the manufacture of finished medical devices (prototypes and production)
- Mill and Lathe CNC experience (Haas controller a plus)
- Manual milling, turning and grinding experience
- MasterCAM knowledge at expert level
- Fixture design and development
- ISO environment experience (i.e. knowledge of or experience in participating in ISO 9001-2000 and ISO 13485)
- Wire EDM experience (3-5 yrs.)
- Contentious, honest and hard working.
- Experience with hand working components and assemblies.
- Welding skills a plus (TIG, etc.)
Please apply today. Thank you.
** Must be able to legally work in the United States
Tri-Power Consulting Services goal is to help Engineering, IT and Admin TOP TALENT obtain contract jobs with our large Electric Power Utility client as well as other reputable clients. Let us give you the opportunity you are looking for - Apply today!!
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 04:53:27 PDT