Procurement Expeditor for one of our clients in Madison, MS.
**Per Government Sector U.S Citizenship is required**
**Candidate must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance**
Go Beyond. It's more than a phrase. It's the way our client lives and the way they work, the way they are seen by our customers and our employees. They never compromise on their promise to Go Beyond. It is who they are, for more than a decade they have delivered superior performance. They are known for our ability to combine know-how and technology quickly and effectively to create solutions. Join their team and their proven promise of integrity, accessibility and continuity. They want you to join them and Go Beyond.
In this role the contractor will be the primary contact with suppliers and subcontractors to ensure timely and complete submission/delivery of all contract deliverable. The expeditor will perform a variety of activities in support of successfully arranging for delivery, assembly and distribution of parts in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules. Such items involve strong interface with Planners/Schedulers, Buyers, Quality, Program Management and Manufacturing personnel.
- Will be empowered to communicate directly with suppliers, while maintaining respectful linkage to Purchasing Buyers and Management
- Gathers, collects, records, tracks and verifies data and information from multiple sources
- Uses software for functional area, to compile, review and analyze data to generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations
- May design processes to enhance work flow
- Provides data and information to others on functional unit processes and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the manufacturing or aerospace/aviation industry in a procurement expeditor role which preferably spans knowledge of purchase orders, buying, working with vendors
- Associates degree preferred; a minimum of a high school diploma required
- Microsoft Office experience required (specifically Excel, Outlook and Word); MRP/ERP systems strongly preferred
- The work environment for this role will be an office/cubicle setting.
At TAD PGS, Inc., we've been providing human resources solutions to the government sector for over 50 years. Backed by an executive team with deep knowledge of federal regulations and security clearance processes, we're one of the leading human capital providers to the government and its partners.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 16:01:08 PDT