Software Implementation Project Manager
Your Unlimited Career Growth Opportunity
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth and personal information for everyone on earth. Are you excited about the opportunity to grow, learn and contribute to a leading global software company in Cloud Security? Are you adventurous and innovative with a true passion for solving world class challenges? FairWarning provides an environment that is collaborative, open, demanding and exciting for those who want to push their limits. Join our Implementation Services team as a Software Implementation Project Manager and start your adventure today.
Vision for The Role
Driven by a commitment to provide a high-level of service, the Software Implementation Manager will deliver successful completion and storage of implementation/project documentation with a focus on building, managing and measuring world class customer relationships throughout the implementation life cycle.
The Software Implementation Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the delivery of the FairWarning Software across multiple customers delivering on key milestones. Successful candidates must have exceptional organizational skills for coordinating tasks, directing resources, and staying aware of all aspects of the implementation. The Implementation Services team provides candidates a fast paced, dynamic environment with a platform for continual development and growth.
- Manage implementation project plan and schedule in accordance with agreed upon scope
- Ability to manage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Documentation of implementation status using CRM project management tool
- Ability to work in entrepreneurial environment, as part of a team, and as an individual
- Leverage technical tools to progress the software implementation
- Ability to follow standard implementation deliverables in place or create new ones as needed
Skills & Experience
- Experience working in a software or technology company or on software technology Teams
- Minimum of 2-3 years of implementation or technical project management experience
- Knowledge of MySQL, database query skills
- BA degree in business, computer science or technical discipline
- Healthcare industry knowledge experience a plus
FairWarning strives to protect the health, wealth, and personal information for everyone on Earth. The company's industry-leading, affordable application security solutions provide data protection and governance for Electronic Health Records (EHRs), Salesforce, Office 365, and hundreds of other applications. FairWarning solutions protect organizations of all sizes against data theft and misuse through real-time and continuous user activity monitoring and improve compliance effectiveness with complex federal and state privacy laws such as HIPAA, PCI, FINRA, SOX, FISMA and EU Data Protection Act. FairWarning catches people stealing your data.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:52:32 PDT