What's required of the ideal candidate:
• Plans mechanical drawings by reviewing sketches, descriptions, specifications, and supporting documents; conferring with engineers and designers.
• Prepares mechanical sketches and drawings by rendering sectional, auxiliary, and multi-views, sub-assemblies, pictorials, dimensions, and developments; producing two- and three-dimensional orthographic projections using computer aided design (CAD) and pictorial techniques; producing three-dimensional (3-D) models.
• Reviews RFQ specifications, drawings, floor plans to determine scope of work and required contents of the quote.
• Visits project sites to understand the environment, constraints and take necessary measurements.
• Develops and receives quotes from vendors and subcontractors.
• Creates the quote by preparing Bill of Materials and labor cost estimates.
• Provides detailed, accurate & complete quotations to customers.
• Prepares supporting information by developing bills of materials and drawings.
• Modifies drawings by analyzing, resolving, and incorporating changes.
• Documents work by recording data and drawings; updating databases.
What we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
• 3+ years AutoCAD
• 3+ years SolidWorks experience a plus
• 3+ years Dust collector / ducting layout a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Welding Procedures a plus
• Knowledge of Sheet Metal and Structural Steel Fabrication
• Requirements Analysis
• Good communication skills with customers via phone/in person/email
• Functional and Technical Skills
• Thoroughness, Analyzing Information
• Made-2-Manage experience a plus
• Individual fluent in English/ Spanish bilingual a plus
What's in it for you:
• Full benefits available including- Health Care, Dental, Vision, Vacation Time, and a cafeteria plan of additional benefits to suit individual needs.
• Salary expectations required
• Pay commensurate with experience.
Please provide resume with current contact information.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS COMPANY DRUG SCREEN and PHYSICAL
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job posting.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
It is the mission of C&W Manufacturing and Sales Co. to serve our customers by providing them with the highest quality environmental equipment available at a value price.
Our primary priority is to develop and maintain long-term working relationships with each customer. This relationship will be based on providing superior products, communication, computer design engineering, workmanship, field installations, and continuing education of key personnel.
We will manufacture, sell, and install top quality products while striving to provide our customers with leading technology, custom-designed to meet their custom needs.
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:32:42 PDT