IT Inventory Specialist
What your key responsibilities will be:
This position is responsible for maintaining OIT's warehousing space and inventory. This position will decommission the Avaya voice system equipment and will be responsible for developing and implementing a barcoding strategy in the warehouse for materials. This position will also be responsible for asset and inventory management to ensure department-wide space efficient storage, accurate inventory management and that inventory levels are meeting business needs.
What we can offer:
The annual salary range for this positions starts at $50,000, depending on relevant background and experience.
The University of Colorado offers excellent benefits, including medical, dental, retirement (with a 2-for-1 employer match), generous paid time off, tuition benefit and RTD ECO Bus Pass. The University of Colorado Boulder is one of the largest employers in Boulder County and offers an inspiring higher education environment. Learn more about the University of Colorado Boulder.
What you should know:
- This is a one-year University professional staff appointment.
Be professional. Be collaborative. Be effective. Be Boulder.
What we require:
- An associate's degree or higher in materials management or a closely related field OR one year of job related experience to substitute for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
- Three years of related experience, which includes receiving, storing and issuing a wide variety of supplies and equipment.
- Valid driver's license.
What you will need:
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Proven ability to track and manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented approach to all work tasks and products.
- IT experience strongly preferred.
Preferred qualifications may be used to further reduce the pool of applicants to those who are most highly qualified.
Special Instructions to Applicants:Please apply by April 26, 2017.
If you have technical difficulties submitting application information, please contact the CU Careers help desk at email@example.com. All other job related inquiries should be directed to the posting contact for this posting.
Application Materials Required:Cover Letter, Resume/CV
Application Materials Instructions:To apply, please submit the following materials AS ONE DOCUMENT/PDF to this posting at www.cu.edu/cu-careers:
1. A current resume.
2. A cover letter that specifically addresses how your background and experience align with the requirements, qualifications and responsibilities of the position.
Please name your document as follows: First-Last-Resume-CL-09237.
During upload, please indicate the type of document to ensure accurate submission.
Job Category: Facilities/Labor,Trades & Crafts
Primary Location: Boulder
Department: B0001 -- Boulder Campus - 10948 - OIT-Administration
Posting Date: Apr 19, 2017
Closing Date: Apr 26, 2017
Posting Contact Name: Boulder Campus Human Resources
Posting Contact Email: HRESmail@colorado.edu
Position Number: 00732762