Devops/System Engineer/System Administrator
DPP Tech is a Bay Area based company and we work with DIRECT CLIENTS ONLY. We don't submit resumes to any portals, they go directly to Hiring Managers. We offer 401K, medical insurance & direct deposits via Paychex.
We have a high priority job opening with a Global / Fortune 100 client. These are Long term Contract/Contract to Hire opportunities.
Our Client is creating world's first industrial operating system. As part of their Technology team, you will deliver technology that connects people & machines with big data & analytics.
- Familiarity with or working experience in an Agile, Kanban, Scrum or other development environment
- Must be open to occasional travel and/or work a flexible schedule including the possibility of on-call rotation
- Demonstrated experience in automation using Chef, Strong familiarity withLinux OS and performance optimizations.
- Knowledge of Linux or Unix internals and administration is highly desired .Experience in AWS, Terraform and support.
- Applied experience with modern application technologies and design patterns including Cloud infrastructure, distributed computing, and/or horizontal scaling
- Working understanding of database technologies and performance optimization Familiarity with modern storage technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven success working with and optimizing applications for large scale enterprise performance
- Experience tuning the performance of Java applications in virtual environments Self-starter who is motivated to learn and is at ease working as part of a team of highly talented professionals
No VISA sponsership at this time, prefer permanent residents or US Citizens.
If you're not currently on the market or feel this job isn't a great match for you, please feel free to forward this email to anyone in your network you'd like to refer. Thank you!
We are a IT consulting company and working with Top Bay area clients and others.
San Francisco, CA
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:21:15 PDT