We are looking for multiple Optical Test and Measurement Engineers to join our customer product development teams, working on unbelievably cool product applications.
On the personal development side, you will not only master many aspects of next generation digital optics, but potentially take your career path a decisive step further in a vibrant fast growing company with room for employees to grow.
- Perform "hands-on" making, testing, evaluating, and de-bugging of custom optical assemblies
- Process documentation, measurement and data extrapolation into detailed metrication test reports
- B.S. or alternatively "Super-Techs" with 3 years equivalent experience in Optics, Physics, or a related Engineering/Numerical discipline.
- Proficiency in set up, use and alignment of optical components and related test equipment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork skills
- Energy and drive to work in a startup environment
- Familiarity with LabView and/or automation hardware
- Experienced in assembly of optical systems, including handling and cleaning of optics, interpreting technical documentation, describing optical system components and assembly procedures
We're leading the way in diffractive waveguide optics for augmented and virtual reality applications, serving the aerospace, automotive, government and consumer electronics market. Our breakthrough technology platform and nano-materials help deliver the best in class AR and VR displays.
This is an opportunity to hit the ground running as the company grows--fast! The market is predicted to exceed $165 billion by 2024.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Our employees work at the edge of new technology and products with an equal mix of solid engineering and exciting technical discovery, only limited by employee imagination.
Google "DigiLens" to learn more about the great things we're doing.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 17:10:56 PDT