Testing Center Assistant
- PROCESS AND ADMINISTER EXAMS - Responsible for the processing, administration, and security of exams, and the input of information, as well as the completion of required processes within the Testing Management System.
- PROCTOR EXAMS-Responsible for maintaining a secure testing environment through diligent monitoring, collection and securing of testing materials, completion of required processes, and the addressing of issues.
- ENGAGE AND COMMUNICATE - Support a learning environment within Testing and Assessment Services through engagement, communication, and collaboration by serving as the initial point of contact for students, faculty, and community members requiring open lab testing.
- MAINTAIN COMPLIANCE -Support and abide by all policies, standards, and regulations set forth by federal/state mandates, JCCC, academic departments, external academic institutions, testing companies, and Testing and Assessment Services.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to explain complex details and/or guidelines required.
- Ability to follow detailed processes and procedures required.
- Attention to detail and multi-task proclivity.
- Associate degree required.
- Two years of related experience in a learning environment required.
- Experience working with the general public required.
- Experience with computers required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Testing and/or teaching work experience with adolescents or adults preferred.
- Community college experience preferred.
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
Click here for a summary of our benefit information. For a summary of our adjunct faculty compensation, click here.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained.
For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or other factors that cannot be lawfully considered.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc) refer to the links on our Career page.
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
$14.42 per hour
For full consideration apply before
Hours per Week
Various days and hours to be assigned, Monday through Saturday. Assigned days, evenings and Saturdays required.