Thomas Printworks is searching for a talented individual to work on our accounting team. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, fast learner with a 'can do', positive, and cheerful attitude to join a stable company. You must be efficient, capable of multitasking, and possess the ability to apply your experience and knowledge to new and changing situations. This position must have a basic understanding of, and experience in, accounting. This position is responsible for billing and accounts receivable duties.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: We are a privately held diversified printing services company with annual revenues of almost $65 million. We have been in business for over 60 years and currently operate locations in Texas, Arizona, Florida, Minnesota and Puerto Rico. We have a business-casual dress code in a non- smoking office and drug-free environment. Learn more about Thomas Printworks by visiting our website at www.thomasprintworks.com.
To be considered, include salary history or compensation requirements and availability for employment when submitting your resum.
- Accounts Receivable
- Assist in month end close.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED); college work in business a plus.
- 2-4 years' experience in Accounts Receivable.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures, specifically those related to Accounts Receivable
- Proficient in MS Office (primarily Excel and Word).
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good math skills.
- Well organized, flexible and efficient.
This position is available at our 707 West Rd Location.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:22:26 PDT