Technical Support Rep
Do you love solving problems? Are you passionate about cloud technology? Do you think you can beat our CEO in ping pong?
If so, join our team of world class technologists as we revolutionize how companies sell and market their products. Four years ago, RingDNA rocked Silicon Valley by winning the Dreamforce hackathon. Now we're delivering groundbreaking sales acceleration technology to some of the world's best companies, including HPE, Lyft, FreshBooks and Twilio.
Ensuring customer success is our primary mission.
Including amazing health benefits and competitive salary, the Technical Support Analyst position is perfect for early career rock stars seeking a career in cloud technology, product management or software development.
- Competitive base salary and paid time off
- Outstanding medical benefits package including individual, family and dental insurance
- Opportunity to work with a veteran team of leaders and developers working at the forefront of enterprise software technology
- Work with our customers and product managers to sleuth solutions to incoming issues
- Drive process change to make supporting our customers easier and better
- Partner in customer success with expert product training and customer onboarding sessions
- Work within a team environment to generate creative solutions
- Identify common issues, escalating them to product managers
- Expertly communicate and document solutions
What You Bring
- 1-3 years experience in customer training, onboarding or support working for a cloud-based product company
- Superb critical thinking skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills
- A desire to learn more about how companies are using technology to improve their sales and marketing efforts
- Enthusiasm for helping customers solve problems in real-time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work with customers across a variety of global countries and time zones
- Experience using Salesforce (preferred, but not required)
- Experience using Zendesk (preferred, but not required)
- Experience in technical support (required) at a cloud technology company (preferred, but not required)
RingDNA helps inside sales teams prioritize, connect with and convert more customers. In a world where 67% of sales reps don't make quota, we offer a complete inside sales engine that enables Salesforce customers to boost sales productivity and close deals faster, transforming sales reps into rockstars.
Join us in our beautiful Sherman Oaks, CA, office.
RingDNA is an inside sales acceleration platform that helps sales teams accelerate productivity, engage in smarter sales conversations and coach reps to success. We offer a complete enterprise sales automation and communications platform that enables Salesforce customers to boost sales productivity and close deals faster, transforming sales reps into rockstars. Our customers include global enterprise companies on the forefront of cloud technology, including Hewlett Packard, Lyft, Twilio, Campaign Monitor and many more.
Los Angeles, CA
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:47:10 PDT