As our Sales Engineer, you would be responsible for the following primary duties:
• Provide Technical Sales support to KMC customers
• Provide Technical Sales assistance to KMC account managers
• Assist with identifying new product and feature specifications
• Assist with product validation
• Participate in trade shows and company events
• 5 years of building automation experience as a field technician, sales engineer, or application developer
• Experience with Niagara products; Niagara certification is a preferred.
• Knowledge of mechanical building systems and IT systems.
• Strong communication, problem solving, and creative thinking skills
• Ability to travel 25% to 50%
If this is of interest to you, please apply online now. We will look forward to hearing from you.
KMC Controls is an established and growing Building Automation Technology company in northern Indiana. We are committed to provide innovative and intuitive solutions from responsive and supportive people. We are a member of Intel Solutions Alliance, and we partner with Dell on our IoT Solutions. Since 1970, KMC Controls has been building and delivering innovative solutions for intelligent building automation and HVAC controls. KMC is the only privately held, full-line building automation and controls manufacturer operating within the USA.
New Paris, IN
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:55:40 PDT