Public Relations/Social Media VP
PUBLIC RELATIONS / SOCIAL MEDIA VP
WOMEN'S DESIGNER ICONIC COMPANY.
EXPERIENCE 10 YEARS PLUS.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
- Build brand awareness with the purpose to build followers to engage in our new global website
- Identify the new and up and coming platforms and channels that match the brand for an awareness outreach
- Create strategic, authentic marketing campaigns and report back with analytics based on a full understanding of the brand.
- Create comprehensive action plans, incorporating various social media channels to drive social media engagement.
- Use a complete comprehension of the direction and purpose of the brand, the reputation, and the history.
- Strategize a plan for expanding the voice of the brand, digitally, and socially.
- Use out of the box, untraditional ways to create action. Stay abreast of newest social media platforms to keep us at the cutting edge of social media.
- Effectively utilize internal resources to develop and deliver awareness with the goal of building followers to engage in our new global website.
- Must have 10+ years of experience developing and activating social media and brand awareness.
- Must come from creative services background must have relationship with women's contemporary designer, editors, stylist and influencers.
- Fluent in contemporary women clothing market swim and active fitness health beauty wellness.
- Creative with attention to detail, very well organized, great communication skills, ability to write and proofread copy, ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines,
- Flexible, ability to embrace the brand image, understanding of social media research, monitoring, and reporting tools.
Norma Kamali Inc is a fast-paced Women's Contemporary lifestyle Brand based in New York City. Collection encompasses division of RTW, athleisure active, swimwear, coats and handbags.
New York, NY
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:52:48 PDT