Theatre Sales & Event Assistant
Job Title & Location
Green Mill Village Theatre Sales & Event Assistant
Green Mill Village Theatre is located in Amazing Arcola, Illinois directly off I-57
This position serves as an extension to the sales and marketing team, plus will aid in events, box office duties and daily office tasks.
• Answering phones, up-selling packages and hotel rooms, filling out and processing ticket order forms
• Assisting the Marketing department, Sales and Social Media Coordinator or the Sales Director with any promotional activity including but not limited to calls, emails, data entry, events, VIP functions, group tours,
•Learning the ticket system and how it works for day to day operation. Training will be provided for the ticket system.
• Creating in house ticket request forms for online usage using Salesforce software for fulfillment of the ticket request. Processing credit cards for payment of tickets and emailing the order.
• Distribution of tickets to individuals and groups
• Prior to show, all tickets will be printed in bulk. Organize this process from beginning to end. Ensuring all items get shipped to the correct accounts or put at will-call.
• Coordinate and assist any ticket office projects such as sales, mailing packages, emailing invoices, reporting and group tickets program.
• Day-of duties include managing and supervising Will Call. Preparing and organizing the Theatre Will Call. Providing customer service in solving ticket issues that may arise.
• Assisting the Marketing department, Sales and Social Media Coordinator or the Sales Director with any promotional activity including but not limited to calls, emails, data entry
• Maintain superior customer service both in person and over the phone
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Keep a clean, well-groomed professional appearance
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Attention to detail, proven ability to problem solve and act with a sense of urgency
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, willingness to accept all assignments, quick learner
• Willingness to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays
• Proficient in Microsoft Office - PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Proficient in email, familiarity with internet browsers, and social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter
• Must have own transportation to and from Theatre
• Must be able to work approximately 2-5 days per week including some nights and weekends
ABOUT GREEN MILL VILLAGE: Green Mill Village is bringing to life a vibrant mixed-use retail and business environment while incorporating the tradition and architecture of the Amish with the natural beauty of central Illinois. Located 30 minutes south of Champaign and east of downtown Arcola, Green Mill Village is a 65-acre development just off the heavily traveled I-57 interstate. Green Mill Village provides an established daily retail base for the surrounding industrial park employees, Arcola residents and the residents of the assisted living center. Plus, Green Mill Village and the Best Western Plus Hotel and Suites benefit from the tourist attractions in Arcola, Illinois Amish country and nearby Champaign. For more information on Green Mill Village, please visit www.gmvdevelopment.com.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:23:17 PDT