Electrical Controls Engineer - PLCs for Assembly and Robotic Equipment
Electrical Controls Engineer PLC for High Speed Automated Assembly, Multi Axis, Robotic Systems
This is a DIRECT HIRE and an Immediate Need!
Due to a retiring employee, our customer is in IMMEDIATE need of an experienced Electrical Controls Engineer. It is a DIRECT HIRE position with a well-respected OEM of automated equipment. Pay range from $75,000 to $90,000 per year.
This position is based in a safe suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is only a few miles driving distance from the shores of Lake Michigan and is minutes away from some of this region's best shopping malls, gourmet food stores, many fresh water inland lakes, beautiful parks and more! Relocation assistance provided to right candidate!
The successful candidate will have experience gained from the following areas:
- PLCs - Allen Bradley, Siemens, etc.
- Allen Bradley Operator Interfaces and High Speed Communication Systems.
- Electric Servo Motors and Drives.
- Industrial Vision Systems.
- Pneumatic Systems.
- Hydraulic Systems.
- High Speed Automated Assembly Systems.
- Mulit-axis Machining and Industrial Robot Systems.
- SolidWorks, AutoCad and MS Office Suite of Programs.
- Programming PC's For Data Acquisition, Machine Control, & Operator Interfaces.
- Technical Writing For Machine And System Documentation.
- Control System Estimating.
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time to support projects.
- Bonus if you have proven project engineering / project management experience.
- Note: due to the nature of some work, only US Citizens and/or those people authorized to work for any employer without sponsorship will be considered.
While a BSEE is preferred we will strongly consider those with Associate's Degrees and proven industry experience!
THIS IS A DIRECT HIRE!
TechRecruiters supports our military! Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
TechRecruiters has been matching highly skilled Engineering and Technical Professionals with Quality-Driven Companies since 2002!
Check out our website at www.techrecruiters.biz
TechRecruiters is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
Celebrating our 15th year matching quality companies with highly skilled employees!
TechRecruiters strongly supports America's military!
Qualified veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 07:43:25 PDT