Database Administrator - Advanced Level -- WMATA 062216-002
Development and implementation of scanning and archive tools to support multiple projects to digitize, automate, and reduce the use of paper within different functional areas of WMATA including: Accounts Payable, Bus Maintenance, Rail Operations, MTPD, Human Resources, Plant Maintenance, and others.
SOW Labor Category/Experience Level/WBS #
Database Administrator - Advanced Level (TOG1, 188.8.131.52.1)
Tasks Specific to this requirement:
1. Minimum 2-3 years of experience installing Captiva InputAccel - server, agents, and processes.
2. Minimum 2-3 years of experience configuring InputAccel modules, e.g. Dispatcher and Multi-Directory Watch, ScanPlus, IndexPlus, and Documentum Advanced Export.
3. EMC Captiva 6.5 expertise with high document volume Captiva implementations
4. Experience with Captiva IPP VBA scripting, integrating complex business logic into the process flow along with automated error handling
5. Experience with Dispatcher 6.5 modules, including Dispatcher template creation
6. Experience with Image file compression and conversion
7. Understanding of metadata concepts and the integration with external interface
8. Prior experience with Sharepoint is a plus
NBS Enterprises creates competitive advantages. We isolate and overcome constraints to deliver performance value for all involved: you, your customer, and your employees. We break current market staffing trends with price-sensitive strategies solutions.
Our goal is to work in partnership with you, our client, become a trusted advisor and teammate to establish a relationship that provides you and your team with a competitive advantage at both the contract and at the task order levels. NBS' innovative 'Triangle' approach to staffing support provides you, your customer, and your future employee a risk mitigation solution that is second to none.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:58:18 PDT