Cybersecurity Risk Consultant
As part of the RiskLens Customer Success Team, our risk consultants work with many of the most recognized organizations across industries within the U.S. The Customer Success Team are trained, experienced, and driven experts in risk analysis that are responsible for helping our customers build quantitative-based risk programs.
In this position you will be hands-on, having the privilege to work alongside our customers from education to execution. Your primary focus in this position is applying critical thinking and detail-oriented risk analysis capability while at the same time explaining concepts and communicating effectively with customers. You enjoy tackling problems and believe meaningful measurement matters. You are self-motivated and will work well within a pacesetting management style (minimal direct supervision). You travel often (average 50%) and collaborate remotely each week with many of our customers. Most importantly - you bring a tireless drive to helping them achieve their risk management objectives.
If you are interested in becoming a foremost expert in quantitative risk analysis and cyber risk management, and you are excited about leading our profession into a new age of risk management - join our team!
We are a growing, highly visible, and highly agile team where collaboration, communication and critical thinking thrive.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead / Participate in conducting risk analysis
- Defining scope of analysis
- Gathering data / calibrated estimates
- Reviewing results
- Drafting of intelligence-driven reporting
- Assist / Support customers in day-to-day strategic / tactical activities related to risk program development and optimization
- Onboarding customers to the RiskLens application platform, a foundation to their quantification program
- Participate in and potentially lead educational seminars / training courses / conference talks
- Collaborate with management and peers to continuously learn and improve
- Be an active member of the broader risk management community; understanding current and forward-looking practices.
- Draft case studies and other risk analysis / risk management research
- Identify, evaluate, test new risk analysis application components
- Support sales team with technical discussions and demonstrations
- Demonstrates critical and analytical thinking skills
- 2+ years professional experience with strong background in information security, IT audit or security risk management
- Aptitude with established risk management practices
- Exceptional client-focused skills - the desire to make others successful
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; comfortable with leading discussions and/or training sessions among groups of 8-20
- Flexibility in daily hours (i.e. willingness to work longer hours during peak periods and accommodate other US time zones)
- Possess a "whatever it takes to get the job done" mentality (i.e. pick up the phone, follow-up multiple times)
- Ability to work on a team and individually
- Quantitative risk analysis experience - preferably with Factor Analysis of Information Risk (FAIR)
- Certified in OpenFAIR, CRISC or other risk-related certifications. Position would require employee to obtain OpenFAIR certification if not already held
- Knowledge of statistical concepts and probability
- Knowledge if IT GRC technology platforms
- Consulting experience (in Information security or risk management)
Link to apply: http://www.risklens.com/lp-cybersecurity-risk-consultant
RiskLens is the leading provider of cyber risk quantification software. RiskLens empowers large enterprises and government organizations to manage cyber risk from the business perspective by quantifying it in dollars and cents.
Our customers leverage RiskLens to understand their cyber risk exposure in financial terms, prioritize their risk mitigations, measure the ROI of their security investments, and optimize their cyber insurance coverage. RiskLens is the only cyber risk quantification software purpose-built on FAIR, the only standard quantitative model for cyber security and operational risk.
For more information visit the RiskLens website at www.risklens.com.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 15:02:55 PDT