Customer Care Specialist
We are seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our diverse, distributed team. You'll be responsible for coordinating our customers support experience ensuring timely and effective support and service, follow up, customer satisfaction, as well as helping out other team members in various areas to ensure the ultimate customer experience.
You'll be the primary point of contact for our customers, helping them receive support and coordinating service by our fully staffed service desk, network operations, systems administration or professional services teams, overseeing ticket and project progress, and following up on work performed. As part of a small team, you will be asked to wear many different hats throughout the week or even the day.
Here are some things you may do on a given day:
- Serve as the key point person and liaison for our customers
- Help customers by receiving their calls, entering or processing service tickets, coordinating scheduling or routing to the appropriate resources or performing warm-handoff of to our service team
- Help support our Sales, Professional Services and Systems Administration teams as they on-board new customers and make it a "white-glove" experience
- Author and maintain internal and customer-facing documentation and blog posts (and videos, too!)
- Work with various team members and team leads to review customer feedback, help identify pain points and set priorities for improvement
- Follow up with and hold service team members accountable for scheduled tasks and tickets - current or previous teaching, babysitting or parenting experience is a plus!
- Implement processes to improve triage, support, service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Follow up on recently closed service tickets to ensure service standards are being met and customers are happy
- Help develop and monitor social media channels for opportunities to highlight our brand
- Administratively assist with marketing, sales, partnership efforts and anything else where you feel you can bring value
You are people-oriented and have a passion for making customers happy and making a difference. You have that unique combination of supporting your team, while maintaining empathy and being an advocate and champion for the customer. You are super-organized and obsessed with details, but still able to be flexible and go with the flow when things happen. You are able to diffuse stressed-out and frustrated users with professionalism, calmness, and confidence. You're self-driven with a sense of urgency and draw satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions. You're an excellent communicator and have the ability to thrive working remotely with a distributed team working with talented professionals around the country and around the world. You are always looking to learn and stretch yourself. You are invested in building a company culture that is flexible, rewarding, creative, and fun. And you have to have a sense of humor.
We are a small team focused for over a decade on delivering high-quality IT solutions, services and projects to all types of businesses in the Portland area. We are aligned with the industry's best providers for delivering Cloud, Backup and Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, and Security services, as well as the ongoing Monitoring and Management of customer's networks. We are a local company with a global workforce which allows us to take advantage of talent and resources not constrained by geography.
Our unique business strategy, strategic partnerships, and focus on the customer experience allows us to consistently compete with larger companies and earn customer loyalty and longevity. We understand the importance of having great staff members who are invested, creative, and have the desire to not be mediocre. We are focused on and invested in scaling and moving our company forward by continuing to meet our growth goals and adding quality team members.
To succeed in this position, you will have:
- The ability to wear several hats and adapt to changes quickly. (If you do not enjoy variety in your work, please do not apply)
- A process-driven mindset and love making customers happy
- Fantastic written communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy learning and stretching your comfort zone
- Ability to thrive in a remote or distributed environment (along with a reliable computer and internet connection)
- Native-level fluency in English (no exceptions)
- Willingness to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
- Awareness of all customers' key business and IT services and personnel for which support is being provided (if it's the CEO, you better know it and put your bad hair day on hold!)
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Responsibility for service scheduling, escalation, and customer satisfaction
- Responsibility for creating reports and or gathering data on an agreed upon schedule for Senior Managers and customers.
Credentials and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion and customer satisfaction
- Experience providing customer care in an environment such as software, ISP, IT services or other technical is highly encouraged and preferred
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability, and initiative
- Business-level computer proficiency. Experience with ConnectWise, Basecamp, Trello or other popular collaboration or project management tools are a bonus.
This is a contract position with the potential to become a full-time employee position with benefits after 6 months. We know your work will speak for itself through happy customers and well-written documentation. However, fit with our team and culture is important. Equally important is your demonstrated ability to work remotely without distraction in an environment conducive to customer phone calls.
Love being a freelancer or contractor and working multiple gigs or keeping your options open? No worries- as long as you keep your commitments and deliver quality work, we have no problem with that!
Hourly Rate: $14.00-$18.00
We are growing fast and building a team of 'A' players. Excited? Us too. Apply now!
Beyondnet Solutions is a growing client-focused Managed Services, Cloud and IT provider in the Portland, OR area providing exceptional computer and network support to customers in the Pacific NW. We are currently seeking individuals who are friendly, enthusiastic, solution driven, have a passion for technology and have the desire to excel in both their professional and personal lives. We offer a competitive salary, incentive programs, paid time off as well as an assortment of training resources, access to consistently updated software and equipment, and a casual work environment.
Are you an energetic young IT professional, looking to expand your knowledge, skills and responsibilities and looking to constantly be exposed to new challenges, technologies and opportunities for growth? Are you a seasoned IT veteran, bored with the day-to-day routine and hierarchy of most corporate environments and looking to get your hands on and implement an array of popular, new and emerging technologies across a wide variety of environments? If so, we are looking for you. Beyondnet Solutions is an established IT and Managed Services provider with a commitment to continued growth and to building a fun, fulfilling and rewarding work environment for our staff. If you want to work somewhere that your work matters and have a chance to really impact clients IT and there business, wed love to hear from you!
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:39:05 PDT