Employee Recruitment and Retention Specialist
Working hours consist of 37.5 hours per week (7.5 hours per day exclusive of a 1/2 or 1 hour lunch), between the hours of 7:30 AM and 5:00 PM. Hours will be agreed upon between the supervisor and the employee at the start of employment.
The employee may be required to work additional evening and weekend hours with the employee having the option to work these additional hours in addition to or in lieu of regular hours.
The Employee Recruitment & Retention Specialist acts as ambassador to RACC employees and prospective employees, providing information and support services at all stages of the employee life cycle: recruitment, onboarding, orientation, career planning, career development, and transition. The Employee Recruitment & Retention Specialist works with senior management in developing strategies to recruit and retain a strong work force, and promotes RACC as an employer of choice in the community.
1. Bachelor’s degree required.
2. Minimum of two years experience in employee recruiting, training, or employee career coaching required.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Human Resources or a related field preferred.
2. Three to five years experience in employee recruiting, training, or employee career coaching preferred.
3. SHRM-CP or PHR certification preferred.
4. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.