We are hiring a Data Analyst for a Full Time position in Rancho Cordova, CA
The Data Analyst is responsible for providing analysis, data reconciliation, and ad hoc reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
* Perform gap analysis and reconciliation on various data sources.
* Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
* Prepare draft reports and presentations for the IT Business Planning Director.
* Work directly with vendors.
* Work closely with interdepartmental and intradepartmental team members to obtain necessary data for databases and departmental reporting.
* Review and update data collection and system control procedures and documentation.
* Prepare various periodic and ad hoc financial, metric and asset management reports.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Must have 3+ years Information Technology industry experience including Data Analysis, SLA Management and Data Reporting.
* Working Experience with asset management and data analytics.
* Expert level of proficiency using Excel and Access.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to develop and create reports using various tools.
* Ability to learn quickly and communicate at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent teamwork, collaboration and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent oral, written and presentation communication skills.
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
* Exceptional Customer Relationship skills.
* Detail oriented and extremely organized with proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results.
* Strong accountability and follow-through.
* Results oriented with ability to set and prioritize multiple goals and meet objectives.
Calance is a recognized leader in providing top-tier Information Technology professionals across North America. With over 25 years of experience recruiting professionals ranging from Programmers to CIOs, Calance provide valuable staffing solutions for short and long term projects, as well as your permanent hiring needs. Our professionals are experts at helping organizations realize their information technology goals by selecting the best talent for each project or position.
Calance helps clients respond quickly to economic, strategic or technological changes by utilizing a flexible workforce. We offer highly-skilled professional IT consultants on a temporary or project basis. Consultants are employees of Calance while on assignment for the client, allowing for cost savings, risk management and operational benefits.
Calance's Contract-to-Hire option allows an IT organization to evaluate an individual before making a decision to bring them on as a full-time employee. Depending on the length of the temporary assignment, placement fees are waived or reduced.
Calance realizes that IT organizations often have needs for talented people to fill specific roles and that filling those needs can be challenging. Our highly experienced Account Managers and recruiting staff work closely with our clients to determine the desired skills, background and traits required for the position.
We apply our unique recruiting methodology to locate and recruit the most highly qualified candidates to match the requirements of your full-time employee position. Calance can assist in every step of the hiring process, from determining the exact job requirements to final negotiations, to help bring on-board the candidates you need.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:21:32 PDT