Lead projects, application production support and enhancements to consistently meet customer needs. Lead the technical implementation of strategic initiatives. Interpret Business Requirements and Functional Specifications in the delivery of software solutions meeting or exceeding client expectations.? Interface with various department in the organization including Application and Data Architecture teams and provide technical leadership to development teams. Manage and provide technical guidance to direct reports. Manage consulting/contractor vendor relationships and associated resources.
The primary purpose of the job is to:
- The Manager of Contact Center Systems will lead the design and technical implementations of all initiatives in Member 360 and Contact Center applications. This includes managing direct reports to support applications development and projects.
- Manages Projects and Application Development processes which can include:? support of cost/benefit analyses; support of project estimation, planning and oversight; resource estimation and allocation; and, application requirements, specifications, design, development, integration, testing, deployment and training, as appropriate.
- Responsible for leading, evaluating and providing technical and project life cycle methodology
- Ensures the application designs fully meet business requirements and adhere to defined architecture standards and best practices
- Supports Quality Assurance team in the acceptance test planning and execution
- Works with Infrastructure team to ensure application scalability and reliability and to determine the most appropriate deployment strategy
- Works with the Application Support team to develop a production transition strategy and plan
- Participate and lead, as appropriate, the review of application product upgrade information, needs assessment, competitive analysis of competing products, research and development of new features and discussions with vendor or product user forums.
- Maintain an understanding of new commercial healthcare application software and upgrades and/or new technologies, which could potentially enhance ACFC's operations or lower processing costs.
- Recommends process improvements, enhancements and participates on project teams overseeing their implementation
- Maintains a working knowledge of the operational areas, which are primary users of the specified application(s)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in designing and implementing customer facing solutions.
- 5+ years of leading 3rd?party and/or custom applications.
- 3+ years' experience in a leadership role.
- 2+ years' experience working with CRM.
- Experience in .Net, Java, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, Sybase.
- Project Management Professional Certification is a plus.
- Experience with Medicare and/or Medicaid a plus.
- Experience with Multi-Channel solutions is a plus.
We provide quality services to customers across America, and are expanding our reach globally. We need technical talent with a high degree of sophistication to help support the unprecedented growth in our organization.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 13:07:13 PDT