Digital Marketing Strategist
About Digital Account Strategist
StoryTeller is a fast-growing digital marketing agency specializing in inbound marketing and content. We are looking for someone who shares our passion for helping clients grow their businesses.
Our next StoryTeller must have proven experience managing multiple accounts, creating great strategy, and delivering amazing results.
We're all about relationships, so if you get excited about working with your clients and your teammates - and love driving results - then StoryTeller is the place for you. But we're building a team to last, so if you haven't spent at least two years in a previous position, you might have a hard time winning us over.
The ideal candidate will:
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our clients owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, e-books, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow our clients leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns leads into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- The ability to work in cross-functional teams, meet deadlines and exceed expectations.
- BA/BS Degree
- A minimum of 3-5 years (post-college) marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting, with proven copy writing, content strategy and blogging experience.
- Have experience managing and servicing client accounts within an agency setting.
- Have a broad background in marketing that includes digital/inbound marketing.
- A unique blend of an analytical and creative mind, and the ability to use data and analytics, to develop results-oriented client marketing strategies.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple clients in a variety of industries.
- Be an agile and experimental learner, bringing new ideas to the team and move at a fast pace to hit aggressive goals.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills (WOO), and feel comfortable presenting.
- Efficiency in marketing automation software (HubSpot preferred) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads and customers. If you don't have HubSpot experience already, start a free trial.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
StoryTeller is an inbound marketing agency (HubSpot Gold Partner) that specializes in creating content, both written and video, that inspires action. We are a former television news crew who love telling real and authentic stories and use HubSpot to measure the results.
Tue, 4 Apr 2017 12:21:20 PDT