Financial Advisor/ Representative
Position Description: Financial Representatives with Northwestern Mutual provide expert guidance and innovative solutions for individuals and businesses to help meet their financial goals and objectives at every life stage. Supported by training programs and mentoring opportunities, Representatives work in collaboration with our Network of Specialists to provide innovative financial solutions for each of their clients.
- Comprehensive initial and ongoing training program
- Sponsored Licensing (Securities & Insurance)
- Individualized Mentorship Program
- Exclusive access to quality financial products and services
- Extensive technology infrastructure
- Leadership Development Program
- Specialist Opportunities
Ratings & Accolades:
- Highest financial strength ratings awarded to any life insurer by all four of the major rating agencies. (Ratings are subject to change.)
- Moody's Investors Service, Aaa (highest), 1/2014
- A.M. Best Company, A++ (highest), 4/2014
- Fitch Ratings, AAA (highest), 1/2014
- Standard & Poor's, AA+ (second highest), 6/2013
- #1 in the Financial Services Industry - Selling Power's "50 Best Companies to Sell for Now." Oct/Nov/Dec 2013
- Best Place to Work in the Insurance Industry - Glassdoor.com's "Best Places to Work" survey, Dec. 2013
Office Locations: New Jersey & New York
Northwestern Mutual has been helping families and businesses achieve financial security for nearly 160 years. Our financial representatives build relationships with their clients through a distinctive planning approach that integrates risk management with wealth accumulation, preservation and distribution. More than 4.2 million people rely on us for insurance and investment solutions, including life, disability and long-term care insurance; annuities; trust services; mutual funds; and investment advisory products and services.
Northwestern Mutual is the marketing name for The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI, and its subsidiaries. Northwestern Mutual and its subsidiaries offer a holistic approach to financial security solutions including: life insurance, long-term care insurance, disability income insurance, annuities, investment products, and advisory products and services. Subsidiaries include Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, broker-dealer, registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC; the Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company, limited purpose federal savings bank; Northwestern Long Term Care Insurance Company; and Russell Investments.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 11:52:55 PDT