Field Service Technician
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Completes training classes successfully and effective servicing of machines in their territory
- Requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for preventing in-completes from occurring
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective use of parts
- Follows proper call-closing procedures
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, diagnosing and troubleshooting techniques and productivity
- Other duties as assigned
- When servicing a territory where driving is necessary will be required to operate a motor vehicle, have a valid driver's license and show proof of insurance
- Maintains an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the issued laptop and develops familiarity with contents
- Maintains tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory
- Maintains the benchmarks for first call effectiveness, average calls per day, incompletes and proper use of part and inventory stock
- Maintains effective relationships with customers and fellow employees
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads)
- Completes all customer paperwork and expense reports accurately and timely
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by IMAGETEC L. P.
Full Benefits package offered including medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation/sick time, bonus potential and performance recognition.
IMAGETEC LP is an equal opportunity employer.
IMAGETEC L.P., an HP, Microsoft, Samsung, Toshiba and Ricoh business partner, provides a high performance alternative for digital imaging and document management solutions for business throughout the Chicago metropolitan area. IMAGETEC L.P. has been recognized as a Ricoh Service Excellence Dealership. Our philosophy of placing customers as our number one priority is derived from our commitment to continuous improvement and from our focus on meeting the needs of those with whom we do business. Since our inception, customers and vendors have praised our organization for its dedication to client satisfaction, and to providing excellent value.
IMAGETEC L.P., founded in 1992, is Illinois' largest independent dealer and one of the nations top 25 dealers of high-end document output solutions through network print/copy platforms, enterprise scanning technology and is also a leading provider of electronic content management software. We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and can lead a team of high performing sales professionals.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:45:27 PDT