Automation Engineer - Direct Hire - Rapid City, South Dakota
Position is for VRC Metal Systems - www.vrcmetalsystems.com
Motion Systems Engineer Job Description
The motion systems engineering job position is responsible for the oversight of design, programming and construction of Motion Control Systems. Typical motion control system may include centralized HMI, one or more additive manufacturing components, machining components, non-destructive inspection equipment and multi-axis motion capabilities.
Job Responsibilities for Motion Systems Engineer Position:
1. Participate in concept development and quoting for sales proposals
2. Coordinate system development tasks to include design, integration, control programming and formal testing
3. Oversee transition into fabrication and production
4. Develop and complete actions in system specifications, technical and logistical requirements and other disciplines
5. Create and maintain program and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
6. Manage and document system configurations
Skills for Systems Engineer Position:
7. Strong coordination, organization, teaming and communication abilities
8. Programming and integrating automation components into motion systems
9. Work well individually or in a group setting
10. Direct employees
11. Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
12. Successfully present technical information
Requirements for Systems Engineer Position:
13. Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science or related field. Master's degree in complimentary field desired.
14. Ten years prior experience
15. Experience programming in C, PLC ladder logic and G-code desired.
DarCEO is a technology leader in the Engineering Services Industry with a unique model that solves traditional problems of product development and manufacturing. Our experienced, diversified organization integrates all engineering disciplines in product development and manufacturing. This end to end knowledge base streamlines the process and provides total solutions for complex, highly technical, high-reliability products.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:59:55 PDT