In House Sales Representative
We strive to recruit, train, and develop career-minded individuals with the propensity to achieve realistic goals, while demonstrating a positive attitude within a high energy environment.
• Establish commonality and build rapport with current owners.
• Assume the sale and initiate the close
• Generating sales through initializing transactions and utilizing proper closing techniques
• Face to face selling of additional shares of real estate to existing Wyndham owners, guests of owners, or owners of an affiliated timeshare product
• No cold calling or sourcing responsibilities required.
Benefits, Compensation, and Training
• Dynamic Paid Training
• Comprehensive Medical, Vision, and Dental Coverage, as well as Life and Long Term/Short Term Disability
• Weekly Base, plus Commissions, plus Monthly Bonuses
• 100% 401K Matching after the first year
• Tuition Reimbursement
Job Expectations and Requirements
• Maintain an above standard Volume Per Guest
• Seasoned, commissioned sales professionals preferred
• Have the drive to handle rejection and the confidence to perform within a short sales cycle
• Must be energetic, outgoing, tenacious, and a natural closer
• Must be able to pass a Criminal Background Check
With more than 16,000 associates and 200 resort properties worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership is not only the world's largest vacation ownership company, but is consistently ranked as an employer of choice in the markets we serve.
We strive to treat our associates, owners and guests with integrity and respect at every opportunity.
Edisto Island, SC
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 07:04:57 PDT