Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for effectively processing daily payments, invoicing, research, daily reconciliation of the merchant account, and monthly reconciliations of multiple GL accounts. This position will also be required to perform miscellaneous accounting duties in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
- Daily reconciliation of merchant accounts
- Fully responsible for invoicing multiple partners
- Integration of credit card billings into the accounting general ledger system
- Will be required to perform research and follow-up on orders and unapplied payments
- Accountable for the monthly reconciliations of assigned GL accounts
- Back-up for other A/P and A/R functions
Qualifications / Requirements of the Position:
- 3-4 years of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience
- General Ledger experience (3 - 4 years preferred)
- Dependable and detail oriented with good organizational skills
- Good computer and keyboard skills-including some database management
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and Outlook
- Computerized Accounting software experience required; Great Plains experience preferred
- Software conversion experience a plus
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc.(ICE) is dedicated to providing branded travel, leisure, and lifestyle products to our members. Our ICE slogan reads "Powered by Innovation," and we mean it. ICE adds value to each product that we offer by leveraging the power of vacations to enhance our partnered core businesses.
ICE services over 55 million consumers internationally through commercial, corporate, travel, and leisure memberships, and we are dedicated to forming long-term, strategic partnerships while providing members with world-class service, options, and amenities.
And while vacationing is our job, we take it very seriously. With state-of-the-art sales call centers located across the globe, ICE truly has a pulse on the travel industry. And we do not stop there. ICE's core values are "People, Passion, and Performance." Investing in our employees and their careers means investing in our future. Our on-site Scottsdale office amenities include: a subsidized cafe, health clinic, fitness center, salon and spa, and concierge services including car washes, dry cleaning, and discounted tickets to various local Phoenix attractions. ICE strives to give back to the community, and encourages others to give back as well, partnering with various local and international organizations that assist and support those in need. We believe that in working together, we can make everyone's life a little better.
We are proud to be recognized as a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in Arizona, Phoenix Business Journal's Best Places to Work winner, and one of Arizona''s Most Admired Companies. Our entrepreneurial spirit and talented employees encourage a friendly, successful work environment and that's what sets us apart. With over 2,000 employees worldwide, we're always looking to expand our ICE team with career-focused leaders who are committed to exceeding expectations.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:31:03 PDT