Job Title: Technical Lead
Reports to: Development Manager
The Technical Lead will be a member of the development team for One Network's Supply Chain Application module suite. ONE Network Supply Chain Application modules are built on ONE Network Platform, a SDK for building enterprise business applications. The Supply Chain modules include components at various layers, including server-side, integration, supply chain planning engines, user-interface and design-time studio tools. This individual will be responsible for leading module development and working directly with customers for project implementation.
• Conducting discovery sessions with Customers
• Analyzing Customer requirements and documenting Software Requirements Specification
• Producing design documents and participating in design reviews
• Creating project plan
• Writing code, unit tests, and build/deployment scripts
• Participating in code reviews
• Reviewing Test Strategies
• Monitoring and Managing project execution
• Executing performance/scalability tests & profiling hotspots
• Collaborating with QA, TechOps and Production Support during the various phases of the project
Education: BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Supply Chain
• Minimum 6 years of experience in writing software
• Strong analytical problem solving skills
• Strong Object Oriented Programming Skills. Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Extensive knowledge of the Java programming language
• Understanding of software design patterns, J2EE components (EJB, JSP, Servlets), and XML
• Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and Object/Relational frameworks. Should be able to write SQL queries, procedures, triggers and do basic performance tuning.
• Experience with enterprise integration patterns & protocols, including SOAP, REST, JMS, EDI.
• Experience writing build & deployment scripts (e.g. Ant)
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
• Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, support
• Prior experience in development or consulting with an enterprise software vendor is a plus.
• Functional knowledge of supply chains, logistics, order management, etc. is a plus
• Some experience with a scripting language such as Python or Ruby preferred
• Some experience with newer web client technologies such as AJAX, EXTJS prefered
Global Software (SAAS-PAAS) Company in Addison, Texas specializing in Supply Chain Enterprise Solutions. We are a product based company that is taking the supply chain to new levels globally. This is a very dynamic environment; therefore we look for individuals with the thirst to learn new technologies.
Sun, 26 Mar 2017 09:06:02 PDT