Sr. Software Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER, Salt Lake City, Utah
We are not looking for a rock star or ninja. We succeed as a team and are looking for a team player. We are looking for a software engineer seeking excellence to contribute to the design and development of a varied and sophisticated application-the glue in a system to ingest, process, store, and deliver large amounts of data.
Our team is a high-functioning, agile team strictly adhering to the scrum process. We are self-organized and peer-based. We prioritize technical debt, technical improvements, and bugs-not just features. We highly value testing. We work on concise stories with unambiguous acceptance criteria. Our executives understand the impact of mid-sprint interruptions and allow us to focus on producing world-class technical solutions.
You will be collaborating closely with data engineers and video engineers to ensure that the system satisfies requirements and is robust and scalable. You will have significant influence in deciding which technologies are chosen throughout the system. We are confident you will find satisfaction working with our team to bring innovative technologies to fruition.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Instinctive understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience developing web services using technologies such as Ruby, Go, and databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, MySQL)
- Solid understanding of automated testing and extensive experience with testing frameworks
- Passionate about solving complex, technical challenges
- Motivated self-starter
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Cloud experience, especially Amazon AWS
- Navigate the Linux command line and performing essential web server administration tasks
- Agile scrum development experience
- Experience working with continuous integration tools
- Experience and passion working with audio/video
- Experience with Chef or similar configuration management system (such as Puppet)
Please send a copy of your resume attached as a word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If I can assist you with any of your recruiting efforts please give me a call - 801/327-9990
**I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.**
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
Growing, national player in all facets of Commercial Construction Management. They have a reputation for winning competitive bids and compensating their people well above their competition.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 14:10:01 PDT