Our expanding contract compliance audit team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated auditor to assist in the identification and recovery process. Our auditors play an integral role in the company as they directly impact revenue, are the first point of contact in the vendor communication process and communicate with clients. Candidates will ideally meet the following criteria.
- Meet or exceed monthly assigned objectives and goals
- 4-Year degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with A/P, A/R, and Purchasing functions
- Experience in accounts payable, purchasing, internal audit, or general accounting environment
- Ability to understand contractual terms and conditions and determine where there may be financial risks
- Ability to work with different data types in analyzing transactional details to identify contractual exceptions
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal staff, clients and their vendors
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to work cohesively in a small team environment
- The position is based at our company headquarters in Mt. Pleasant, SC
- Cover Letter and Rsum
About Us - Our Company
APR is the undisputed leader in off-site recovery audits and prevention technologies for disbursement management. Our goal is to deliver the most thorough and unobtrusive audits in the business. We are experts in the identification, validation and recovery of profits, and we'
Recovery - Audit Services
APR provides the most extensive and complete recovery audits in the business. We deliver straightforward, intuitive and usable audits that enhance your accounts payable efficiency and prevent recurrence.
Prevention - Control Tools
When it comes to maximizing accounts payable efficiency, we believe that error prevention is equally as important as recovery. That'
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 05:59:31 PDT