To support Field Superintendents in our Landscape Construction Division
- Project initiation, support and coordination
- Change order coordination and administration for existing projects
- Project schedule and budgets implementation and tracking
- Special project purchases coordination and purchases
- Assisting superintendent on project quality management
- Assist Project Manager with Client / Estimating Dept / Subcontractors communications
- Coordination of special project purchases
- Participation in field meetings with clients, subcontractors and other parties
- Horticultural or Construction Management background
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Plant Materials knowledge
- Ability to read blue prints
- Construction /Landscape background
Jensen is an equal opportunity employer. Jensen does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The above is a general outline of responsibilities of this position, it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required for this position. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change the duties at any time, at the Company's sole and absolute discretion with or without prior notice.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
San Jose, CA
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 10:10:11 PDT