Project Manager-Digital Asset Management/Digital Supply Chain
An OnPrem Project Manager will engage in a number of different types of business consulting and technology projects ranging from organization and process reviews to IT strategies through implementation of technology solutions and/or recommendations. You will work on a project team of other analysts, consultants and/or senior consultants at a client site. You may have an opportunity to mentor junior resources. Although projects vary, you can expect to dive deep into the client business.
The team member filling this role should expect to engage in a number of different types of consulting projects ranging from the formulation and analysis of business, process, and organizational strategies through the implementation of recommendations and PMO establishment. The methodologies will range depending on client preference. The team member will lead both small and large teams consisting of other OnPrem team members and client resources, and will be expected to facilitate sessions across the executive levels of client organizations.The team member will be working in a number of industries, but will have a primary focus on the M&E industry. As with all consultants, the team member should be willing and expect to travel on occasion for work.
OnPrem team members are also expected to participate in the development and growth of the company. This includes business development. A project manager at OnPrem is expected to build and maintain strong client relationships while identifying opportunities beyond her/his current engagement. An OnPrem project manager is also expected to help mentor and develop exceptional talent within our firm. Lastly,OnPrem team members also contribute to other growth areas such as recruiting,strategy, and/or methodology enhancement.
Join Us (Requirements)
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Completion of a degree, preferably engineering
* History of success throughout academic and business career
* Strong organizational and follow-through skills
* Above average work ethic
* An innovative spirit
* Experience working at a Big 4 consulting company is REQUIRED (e.g., Accenture, Deloitte, EY, Cognizant).
* Understanding of technology delivery methodologies
- Experience in any of the following systems:
- OpenText Media Management knowledge/experience (OTMM)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Adam Systems
Digital Supply Chain Skills (Required)
* 5 years of work experience implementing/managing DSC or other digital media delivery solutions including managing the full implementation lifecycle for delivery of systems solutions (analysis, design, develop, test, deploy, support). OpenText Media Management experience a plus
* Upward management and communication to leadership
* Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts, cross-functional resources and business stakeholders to understand and document business requirements
* Ability to plan, prioritize and manage delivery of custom development projects based on business requirements
* Experience with localization use cases
* Experience managing storage and network solutions to be able to support large file distribution
* Knowledge with numerous file formats and codecs with a focus on video
* Clear and effective written and oral communication skills
OnPrem Solution Partners is a consulting and technology firm that is helping Hollywood come into the digital age by automating their content management and content delivery from photo shoots to movie theaters and consumer facing sites like iTunes, Hulu and Netflix.
Our consultants are On Premise in LA and NYC with our development team in Austin, TX. We are focused on providing exceptional talent to our clients by acquiring, developing, and retaining the best talent in the country. OnPrem emphasizes initiative, entrepreneurship and meritocracy, and provides opportunities for team members to take on all levels of responsibility to meet professional and personal goals. We want to develop the next industry leaders. OnPrem approaches every engagement as a partnership with our client, making client success a top priority.
Los Angeles, CA
Mon, 17 Apr 2017 10:50:44 PDT