IT Systems Analyst
This position is responsible for the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new applications as well as enhancement of existing applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enhance, maintain and troubleshoot existing applications.
- Work with cross-functional departments to define requirements and objectives for new and existing applications.
- Design, develop, test, and implement new applications.
- Provide user training and documentation as needed.
- Provide technical support as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Proven experience with Microsoft .NET, Microsoft SQL, Visual Basic 6, Web applications
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Computer Systems or other IT related field required, Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience required.
- 1-3 years of systems analyses and development experience preferred.
- Contract manufacturing experience is a plus.
Foxconn Assembly, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or marital status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Terry Guo, the Chief Executive Officer of Foxconn Corporation, founded Hon Hai Precision Industry Company Ltd, the anchor company of Hon Hai / Foxconn Technology Group in 1974. Guided by a belief in which electronic products would be an essential element in every office and home. Throughout the decades, Foxconn has successfully integrated both mechanical and electrical parts with leading concepts in the industry to provide the lowest "total cost" and further increased the affordability of electronic products to the world.
Today, Hon Hai / Foxconn Technology Group is the most dependable partner for joint-design, joint-development, manufacturing, assembly and after-sales services to global Computer, Communication and Consumer-electronics ("3C") leaders. Aided by its legendary green manufacturing execution, uncompromising customer devotion and its award-winning proprietary business model, eCMMS, Hon Hai has been the most trusted name in contract manufacturing services (including CEM, EMS, ODM and CMMS) in the world.
CNSBG/Foxconn - Communication Network Solution Business Group. Our product include: ADSL, router, switch, server, cable modem, set top box, wifi, wimax, femtocell, SAN, Base station, optic last mile, smart city solution, 4G server, LTE, dongle, metal enclosure, OTT, fiber filter, Smart TV, Smart Home, channel sales/E-Commerce, etc. Our tier one customers includes Cisco, Motorola, Brocade, etc. Our revenue (CNSBG) achieved 14 Billion USD in year 2014. We have operation/production sites in Taiwan, China, USA, Czech, India, Mexico, Vietnam, and Brazil.
Tue, 18 Apr 2017 08:31:36 PDT