Software Engineer - Senior
1) Full Lifecycle Software Engineering
a) Develop software solutions by analyzing functional requirements; studying existing systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
b) Conform to standard information security practices for software development.
c) Provide leadership, vision, and direction for less senior members of the software engineering team.
2) Project Management
a) Define technical and functional strategies and priorities to successfully execute the business plan.
b) Assure adherence to the release deployment plan; including all release deliverables with respect to established requirements and deadlines.
a) Demonstrate knowledge and awareness at the forefront of technology trends, competitive functional advancement, and consumer market trends.
b) Propose improvements to existing products and/or software engineering methodologies.
c) Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
1) Minimum of 10 years of experience developing high-reliability, high-performance software systems.
2) Advanced knowledge of IT and software development processes, either through education or equivalent work experience
3) Strong track record of leadership, high-quality software delivery, and innovation
4) High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite software
5) Successful experience working in a team-based environment
6) Must possess in-depth knowledge of:
a) Microsoft.net C#, Visual Studio, TFS, SQL
b) Windows Server (2012 preferred), IIS (8/10 preferred), SQL Server (2012 preferred)
7) Should be familiar with:
a) Information security and preservation; including compliance with federal regulations
b) Amazon AWS
c) Interacting with remote/offshore resources
Bachelor of Science (BS) Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Sharp intellect, professional demeanor, and strong networking skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, identify, resolve project issues quickly and effectively within a fast-paced environment
• Ability to execute extreme attention to detail
• Willingness to accept accountability and ownership for desired results
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Typical work schedule would follow a traditional business week, however would need to be on-call and able to accommodate a flexible schedule as needed to support the products and projects.
We are currently unable to sponsor work visas.
NATION TECHNOLOGIES GROUP, Inc.
Our vision is to give people, businesses, and government agencies ultimate security and control over their information.
BIOWRAP® - NATION's flagship product allows individuals to easily protect and manage electronic information. BIOWRAP® encrypted files are authentic and unalterable. With BIOWRAP® information is certified and encrypted. Your data protected with BIOWRAP® is on accessible by who you designate to have access and retention rights. You control who has access to your data and for what period of time. Your data is secure, tracked, and monitored. You know who'',s received it, when it's viewed, when it'',s edited, and where it goes. The BIOWRAP® service seamlessly protects, tracks and controls digital information at all times.
Lake Mary, FL
Sat, 25 Mar 2017 09:30:17 PDT