Manager / E-Commerce Merchandising
Manager e-Commerce Merchandising
This position is primarily responsible for working closely with Sr. Management to handle daily web site operations and content management tasks for the Norma Kamali Website.
- Manage product activation and assortment, product detail page copy, flash sales setup and execution
- Create processes to maximize site efficiency and conversion rate
- Manage recommended products and cross-sells
- Engage with website development and SEO/SEM teams to provide best practice and leverage media channels
- Experience with Google analytics and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Oversee and implement A/B Testing to enhance user experience (UX)
- Site merchandising
- Be on the pulse of industry and competitive best eCommerce best practice and implement.
- Leverage latest fashion market trends.
- Incorporate automation and lead nurturing tactics to boost overall site performance.
- Q/A of any new technology incorporated prior to go live.
- Interface on daily basis with Web Development, Design, Product and PR teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in eCommerce merchandising, business practice and technologies a requirement
- Experience with Magento, Microsoft Office Suite, Google Analytics and Photoshop
- Team Player
- General understanding of SEO/SEM fundamentals as well as other media
- Great time management skills
- Strategic and visionary thinker
- Great communications skills with the ability to leverage data driven knowledge and apply to the site
- Ability to work with and manage external vendors and technology partners.
- Able to adapt to a fast pace ever changing environment.
Please attach a copy of your resume.
Norma Kamali Inc is a fast-paced Women's Contemporary lifestyle Brand based in New York City. Collection encompasses division of RTW, athleisure active, swimwear, coats and handbags.
New York, NY
Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:32:49 PDT