Video and Motion Graphic Designer
About the role:
Video and motion graphics designers create visual concepts, by hand or using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers for the electronics industry. This role is responsible for the development, the overall layout, and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports. The main focus is on support of assigned key account projects. This role is responsible for working with the Sales & Marketing Director on executing the development, planning and implementation of sales strategies, joint marketing programs, NPI launch activities, and sales promotions.
Here is what you'll do as part of the team:
• Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling
• Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
• Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
• Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, charts, posters, signs and report covers;
• Organizes copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation of published materials;
• May manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by summarizing, researching and analyzing past project expenditures;
• May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
• May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
• May provide information to sales staff, management and PM regarding design of Web publication;
- Market research - provide recommendations for new products and suggestions for improvement
- Stay informed of industry and competitive activities. Keep management informed of trends, or other competitive initiatives that could impact sales.
- Performs related duties as required
Here is what you'll need to be successful:
- Four year related degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in house creative department or design firm.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity for AverMedia, as well as our multiple reseller clients.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML a plus.
- Strong knowledge of videography / photography editing
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to establish and maintain a productive environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization; including effective presentation skills.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
Avermedia Technologies is a leading manufacturer of PC video technology and Video over IP devices with a local sales and operational office based in Fremont, CA.
We are looking for talented people with a passion and the drive to succeed.
If you are a bright, energetic and results-oriented individual who works well in a fast-paced environment and a team player, join our sales team in the position of Inside Sales
For immediate consideration, please email cover letter and resume.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:21:27 PDT