Exciting career opportunity! Looking to work for a well-established and successful oil company in Sacramento? Ramos Oil Company is looking for a hands-on experienced and highly organized Accounts Receivable Clerk who excels in providing accounting support.
Ramos Oil established in 1951, is a trusted and reliable One Stop solution for thousands of customers in a wide variety of industries. Ramos Oil offers a wide range of fuels, chemicals, lubricants, and equipment. Through its extensive distribution network, the company delivers bulk and prepackaged petroleum products to private and government entities in California and Nevada.
Minimum Requirements and Duties
- Compile customer billing information using a variety of resources
- Process high volumes of billing transactions for multiple customers
- Accurately and efficiently perform data entry
- Assist customers with account inquiries
- Ability to use Microsoft Office including Excel with a high level of proficiency
- Minimum of 3 years comparable experience
- 10 key by touch
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Duties are performed primarily indoors in an office environment
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. of weight
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, push, and pull materials and equipment necessary to complete job tasks
- Ability to work in various positions including, but not limited to, standing, walking, stooping, bending, sitting, kneeling and squatting
- Company paid medical
- Voluntary benefits: dental, vision, life insurance and long term disability
- Paid time off: Vacation and sick
- Paid Holidays
To apply: Qualified candidates, please submit your cover letter and resume by April 28, 2017.
Search Firm Representatives, please read carefully: Ramos Oil is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for this employment opportunity.
West Sacramento, CA
Wed, 22 Mar 2017 15:37:17 PDT