IT Security Governance Analyst
Information security program employs a top down and bottom up process to manage the information security risks to the Firm. The information security program leverages industry accepted guidelines of the International Standards Organization (ISO/IEC) 27001/27002 as well as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework.
The resource will be responsible for safe guarding information system assets & data by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems. Focus is on resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
Execute on various information security initiatives and projects, with focus specifically in the areas of:
• Information security policies/procedures - drafting, reviewing, editing and keeping current
• Business coordination surrounding security initiatives and business requirements
• Regulatory - staying current with security legislation and regulatory requirements, including performing gap analyses between guidelines and practice
• Management reporting - creation, management, distribution and analysis of security metrics leading to decision making and action
• Audit - manage audit process including internal audit, external audits and client based audits
• Collaboration with parent company and affiliated companies on cyber practices and projects
• Execution of ongoing projects
• Incident response plan maintenance and testing through tabletop exercises
• Must be familiar with fixed income business processes, technologies and services
• Must be able to build and maintain effective working relationships
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field is required.
Voted Best Places to Work 3 years running Money Magazine !!! Western Asset Management Company is a global fixed-income investment firm headquartered in Pasadena, California, with nine offices on five continents and $436 billion in assets under management as of March 31, 2016. The firm offers institutional and retail investors a broad range of core, sector-specific, and customized bond portfolios across every sector of the bond market. The company utilizes a team-based investment approach and has focused exclusively on fixed-income securities since its founding in 1971. It has gained industry recognition for its history of superior, long-term investment returns
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 08:53:34 PDT