Vice President/Assistant Vice President of Client Service
We are looking for an experienced enrollment professional to expand our client service team at the Vice President or Assistant Vice President level. Is that you?
Why Join LRAP? LRAP Association provides an innovative Loan Repayment Assistance Program to colleges and universities across the country. We help students enroll in the college of their choice with the peace of mind to know that if their income after graduation is low, we’ll help them with their student loan payments. Noble, isn’t it?
Do you have a passion for the life-changing impact of higher education? At LRAP Association, you will join a team of dedicated, passionate professionals in a fast-growing company who come to work each day knowing that we make a difference in the lives of students.
We are seeking an experienced professional with a positive, can-do attitude, and a commitment to excellence, to join our team, preferably in our Lisle office location (although working remotely from a home office is also a possibility). You will report to our National Client Service Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Help our clients succeed. Help them get the most from their use of our program.
- Empower and equip our clients with LRAP’s best practices to help them meet their enrollment goals. Train and support the admissions, financial aid and student success teams at our clients so they can make best use of LRAP.
- Travel regularly to visit your clients. Build relationships with campus leaders.
- Represent LRAP at conferences.
- Other responsibilities as needed and based on your interests and capabilities.
Skills and experience:
- Prior experience as a vice president of enrollment, director of admissions, or similar role.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. Comfortable, credible and persuasive in communicating to all audiences, large and small, from presidents to front line staff.
- A consummate professional. Self-motivated. Quick learner. Can-do spirit. Team-player. Good coach and leader. Excellent interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
- Flexible. Adaptable. Dependable.
- BA/BS degree required.