Project Manager (Marketing)
CopyPress is looking for an experienced deadline-driven project manager with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills. This position will be working with our connections PR team to successfully execute client campaigns from start to finish. This role involves working with our client services team to fully understand client projects as well as working with vendors and other team members to complete production tasks.
Daily tasks can include but are not limited to-- sitting in on client calls, email communication with vendors and online publishers, using internal software systems to manage project workflows and deadlines, reporting results and providing updates for clients.
Experience, Education & Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business or communication preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience in online marketing related area preferred.
- PMP certificate is a plus
- Basic knowledge of web application technologies; HTML, Content Management Systems, digital marketing tools, WordPress preferred.
- Ability to anticipate potential scope issues, prioritize needs and proactively resolve through clear mitigation of risk and prioritization.
- Basic knowledge of content marketing
- Experience with and working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools.
- Excellent oral/written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills to effectively work with all levels within the organization
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment position.
- Ability to perform and oversee multiple complex projects through effective project management
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience supervising external vendors
Creating things is our passion at CopyPress. Since 2009, we've fed that passion by helping customers create, great content, convert traffic into sales, and conquer their content marketing efforts. We offer state of the industry content production and services.
Sat, 8 Apr 2017 08:22:43 PDT