Ericsson OCS Support Lead
Prodapt continues to grow and is currently recruiting for a telecom savvy Ericsson OCS (Online Charging System) Support Lead.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with Clients and other vendors involved in the program.
- Responsible for study of current system and support that is in place, and propose new automation and support strategy that could provide better benefits to clients in the longer run.
- Support current products and work with Business sponsors to introduce new/strategic price plans using OCS functions.
- Responsible for the development, configuration of some of the key Online Charging capabilities leveraging customer's Network Online Charging System (OCS).
- Lead in troubleshooting of customer impacting issues, contribute during product and network design, and drive and lead engineering discussions.
- Sponsor the Network design of new OCS features and business opportunities as they relate to advanced technologies within the wireless industry.
- Additionally, this position will be responsible for providing technical assistance and consultation to other internal business divisions.
- Track trouble tickets end to end in an industry standard trouble ticketing system (remedy, JIRA, etc.)
- Develop and maintains system documentation and training materials as needed.
- Prioritize assigned work to deliver high quality results for clients
- 6 plus years as Technical Consultant in a SaaS environment.
- 4+ years of experience in Ericsson OCS in a professional services or related role
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Must be able to represent Prodapt to the client and build strong relationships across the board.
- Strong implementation, configuration and support experience
- Strong experience with prepaid billing and charging domain
- Strong troubleshooting, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Capable of directing project team personnel and interfacing with customers
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to management and others
Have we peeked your interest? GREAT! Then a competitive benefits package will sweeten the deal!
If you think you're a good fit for this position, we want to talk to you! Us the link provided to submit your resume and one of our recruiters with review your background right away.
Prodapt North America is a part of the 120 year of Jhavar Group. With over 13,000 employees worldwide, we continue to grow.
Prodapt North America is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to workplace diversity and a drug free and smoke free workplace. Drug screens and background checks may be required.
Prodapt is a leading provider of IT and Engineering services with a singular focus on the communications industry. We work with Communications Service Providers (CSPs), ISVs and NEM customers to help maximize value and reduce cost from IT and NW engineering investments.
Prodapt is a part of 120 year old business conglomerate, Jhaver Group. With over 15500 people across 64+ locations around the world, the group has businesses in - IT Services, Healthcare, Chemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Agro-chemicals, Textiles, Apparel accessories & BPO industry.
Deloitte has recognized Prodapt twice as the one of the fastest growing companies in Deloitte Technology Fast50 India and Deloitte Technology Fast 500 APAC (2011 & 2015). According to Dataquest, Prodapt is among the top 250 IT companies in India.
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 16:09:40 PDT