This is a great opportunity to support global operations in the areas of Corporate FP&A and Financial Reporting!
- Prepare quarterly budgets/forecasts for multiple divisions and oversee variance analysis
- Provide detailed analysis for quarterly management reporting including flux, forecast and competitor
- Conduct accounting research, conclude on complex accounting issues and document through preparation of technical memos.
- Prepare consolidated statement of cash flows on a quarterly basis.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Prepare and evaluate the annual goodwill impairment testing, including coordination with the external auditors.
- Assist legal department with the preparation of the annual proxy
- Special Projects as necessary
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- 2-4 years of experience in corporate finance
- Strong understanding of US GAAP
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and 1-2 years of financial model generation
- Currently reside in the Los Angeles or Orange County
Our client is a growing International Retail Chain with operations in 30+ countries!
Thu, 13 Apr 2017 09:53:57 PDT