Senior Finance Systems Specialist
As a Financial Analyst you will be providing project, analytical and user support across these areas of Finance and Data and Infrastructure:
- Finance Systems: To ensure systems are fit for purpose and in compliance with Group and Finance standards and to provide related support to Americas Finance colleagues.
- Business Systems: To lead Americas Finance input and participation in business systems initiatives and to ensure the proper data flow is in place from the Transaction Processing systems to the General ledger and other downstream systems.
- Data Integrity: To provide leadership in improving and maintaining data integrity as affects Americas Finance and its stakeholders.
- To assist with these areas of Finance Data & Infrastructure responsibility, as may be required:
- Operational Risk: To embed the Operational Risk Framework in Americas Finance to foster a control mindset and to ensure completeness and soundness of operational controls.
- Financial Controls: To monitor and enforce Americas compliance with Finance control policies, standards, and internal control procedures.
- Outsourcing Oversight: To provide governance across outsourcing arrangements entered into by US Finance, primarily with the Finance Shared Service Center.
- Finance Transformation / Finance Target Operating Model: To provide leadership in Americas Finance progress toward the Finance Target Operating Model.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS or equivalent in Accounting or Finance. MBA / CPA helpful
- Meaningful experience in / knowledge of financial services industry. Prefer experience with finance technology.
- / business systems projects and financial / regulatory reporting. Experience with financial controls / operational risk is a plus.
- Understanding of the Finance role in the organization. Knowledge of accounting standards, including US GAAP and IFRS, and of the financial regulatory environment in the US.
- Knowledge of financial services products.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of circumstances effectively. Eagerness to embrace new ideas, approaches and change.
- While the ability to influence colleagues and stakeholders is valuable, this role does not involve direct management of staff.
Someone with experience in Financial Reporting, and System Accounting; FP&A with strong accounting and systems background and has worked with financial systems such as Essbase, Hyperion, TM1, etc.; and has worked on sourcing data from GL's to other databases.
Supporting business with systems roll out and managing projects etc.
Understanding of GL, FP& A, etc.
The person need to have had system background and act as middle person between IT and business, run with projects independently and able to track status / progress etc.
Strong Finance Background (preferably out of banking)
ECLARO recruits and manages a staff of highly skilled individuals in an array of specialized disciplines. This approach enables our clients to leverage new opportunities, respond to increased and changing demands and increase their profitability. Please visit www.eclaroIT.com to see why the Right People are The AnswerTM.
Specialties: Customized solutions for Human Capital and Talent Acquisition, Permanent placement and retained search, Recruiting, Staff Augmentation, Contract Labor, Managed Services, RPO, MSP, VMS, IT solutions, management and support, offshore business process outsourcing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Industry: Staffing and Recruiting
Type: Privately Held
Company Size: 501-1000 employees
Mon, 10 Apr 2017 14:05:35 PDT