Senior Accounting Manager
Our client is a growth focused publicly traded company who is looking to bring on a Senior Accounting Manager. This is a dynamic environment and the right candidate will need to have an outgoing and ambitions personality. This role will report directly the Controller and will oversee a staff of approximately 10.
- Manage and coordinate monthly accounting, close processes and financial reporting for specialized business units
- Supervise, develop and retain professional accounting staff
- Provide business combination support including technical accounting research, due diligence analysis, purchase price allocation, post-closing accounting and acquisition integration
- Provide support and guidance for SOX documentation and testing
- Assist in the review, evaluation and interpretation of all new accounting and reporting guidance
- Ensure compliance with current accounting pronouncements and procedures
- Identify opportunities to streamline the accounting processes
- Provide guidance and support for financial audits by liaising with the external auditor
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Strong technical accounting acumen
- Minimum 8 years of professional accounting experience
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
Our client is a growing International Retail Chain with operations in 30+ countries!
Wed, 5 Apr 2017 10:42:10 PDT